Swarm attractant

  • karon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013

      Have any of you tried using the swarm attractants? I’m planning on setting up some top bar hives and I thought I would put some attractant in them, just to see how well it works. I wondered if any of you had any success with them.

      It has been a few years since I kept bees, last. I didn’t realize how much I missed them until I installed new hives this year. Ah, I think I am more obsessed now than I was back then. Of course, back then, I also had small children. The kidlets are now in college so I have more time for bees<G>

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary