Nucs

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      I'm in the process of making a deal to buy three nucs. They are for frame new text. I am having second thoughts. I'm wondering if it's too late in the year to buy them and they are wanting $150 apiece for them. I would appreciate any feedback. I'm down in South Texas.
    • Daryl Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
        Theirs comes with four friends in the feeder. Thanks for the input.

        Dr. Daryl Miller
        Pastor
        Maranatha Baptist Church
        www.mbctx.org