Re: [Beekeeping] Hi

  • Kakerby
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 10 7:28 AM
      An email hoax very similar to this one, struck a friend of ours a few years ago.  She didn't check email every day and didn't even know about it until folks started calling her cellphone for verification.  One of the dead giveaways for that instance, was that she was an English grammar teacher.  These hoax emails are usually slightly "off" in terms of grammar.  Anyone who really knew her, would have instantly known she would not have made the grammatical errors in the message.

      For folks with Yahoo email addresses, this is yet another reminder that Yahoo is uniquely susceptible to email addresses being hacked.  One of the easiest and best ways to protect against that, is to change your Yahoo login on a frequent basis.
      Kathryn Kerby
      frogchorusfarm.com
      Snohomish, WA