Seeds?

  • karon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 12:16 PM

      So, I installed two new hives. Went in to take a look at the second one, today and I could almost swear they had pepper seeds in some of the pollen cells! I wonder if they have stolen the seeds from my garden or, somehow, the pollen is just drying that way. It was just funny. Maybe my bees are taking up gardening<G>

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary