Re: [Beekeeping] re; swarn traps

  • Kakerby
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 7:26 PM
      We've had several swarms that moved less than 50' from the hive on their first swarming flight, and two of those finally chose a baited set of supers we'd set up hoping for just such a move-in, right in our existing bee yard.  Total elapsed distance was less than 100'.  The other hive flew up and away and we never did see where they landed or where they ended up......
      Kathryn Kerby
      frogchorusfarm.com
      Snohomish, WA