Re: [Beekeeping] Re: House Removal Calls....why can't they be accurate ?

  • Bill D
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
      Anywhere near the house I'm sure is just outside her door to the lady?

      A lot of folks are just completely freaked out by bees.

      I can still remember my Mom saying bats will fly into your hair.

      She wants me kill every snake I see regardless of type.

      It's the same kind of thing.

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, <mdudley@...> wrote:

      The last "bees" call I got was for a hornet's nest in a tree.

      Marshall

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Crzy-Pony <crzybishma@...> wrote:

      > cause people are stupid

      Respectfully,