House Removal Calls....why can't they be accurate ?

  • Gary Glaenzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
      'Accurate' is not the word.....'truthful' is what I should have said

      Drove up north cause the woman called and said 'they're right outside my
      door'

      Get there, bees flying in and out of old, cracked, wooden siding from the
      foundation to the eaves, nowhere near the door.

      Advised them to get an exterminator, it would be a week-long job to get 'em
      out.

      At least it was a nice day for a Road Trip..........
    • Crzy-Pony
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
        cause people are stupid

        'Accurate' is not the word.....'truthful' is what I should have said

        Drove up north cause the woman called and said 'they're right outside my
        door'

        Get there, bees flying in and out of old, cracked, wooden siding from the
        foundation to the eaves, nowhere near the door.

        Advised them to get an exterminator, it would be a week-long job to get 'em
        out.

        At least it was a nice day for a Road Trip..........

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Beekeeping-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Beekeeping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • mdudley
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
          The last "bees" call I got was for a hornet's nest in a tree.

          Marshall

          --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Crzy-Pony <crzybishma@...> wrote:

          > cause people are stupid

        • Bill D
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2013
            Anywhere near the house I'm sure is just outside her door to the lady?

            A lot of folks are just completely freaked out by bees.

            I can still remember my Mom saying bats will fly into your hair.

            She wants me kill every snake I see regardless of type.

            It's the same kind of thing.

            On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, <mdudley@...> wrote:

            The last "bees" call I got was for a hornet's nest in a tree.

            Marshall

            --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Crzy-Pony <crzybishma@...> wrote:

            > cause people are stupid

            Respectfully,