Re: Spy Camera

  • mdudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 11:38 AM
      Well, actually the only time I have had one come after me was the day after I had gotten a nuc, and I had a Boardman feeder in the entrance and they were getting robbed. Between that, and finding that 90% of their hive was somewhere else, they were a little defensive. Not so much any more it seems.

      The bees are the queen's sisters, not daughters. It will be a few weeks before I find out how her daughters are, especially since she was open mated.

      Marshall