Re: Uncapping frames

  • Matt Tucker
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
      I just don't like the idea of using heat of any kind if I can help it. Raw and natural is best.

      Matt

      Uncapping frames Sat Apr 6, 2013 6:21 pm (PDT) . Posted by: "Daryl" pastordarylmiller What are the pros and cons regarding uncapping frames using heat Blow dryer versus a knife? Can you use any blowdryer or do you need something that gets up to a certain temperature?