Re: [Beekeeping] Top Bar bee hive for sale with Bees installed 1 year ago

  • Gary Glaenzer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9 4:45 PM
      no, it isn't

      in my book, NOT including it is not real good manners

      (please note that the second line has gone through about 10 toning-downs from the first draft)

      From: Gary Glaenzer <glaenzer@...>
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 4:33 PM

      Your Prefix Search Results
      Searching for area code 808, prefix 355:

      Area Code: 808
      Prefix: 355
      Location: Hilo, HI

      From: Jessica <csaaquaponics@...>
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 8, 2013, 4:45 PM

      This is an amazing deal $400.00 for a Top Bar bee hive for sale with Bees installed 1 year ago.

      We fed them thru out the winter and now they are thriving & they need to be moved asap,

      let us know if your interested 808-385-5550

      thanks
      Rich

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Beekeeping-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Beekeeping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • BillOhio
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9 10:08 PM
        $400 for a topbar hive is an amazing opportunity for the seller--I'm not so sure it is for a prospective buyer, especially located in Hawaii.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10 9:54 AM
          Oh Beans!

          Why don't we just put down what most beekeepers are thinking? $400 is an AWFUL LOT OF MONEY for any hive, top bar or Langstroth and this IS NOT A GOOD DEAL.

          Well, as Bill in Ohio pointed out, it is a good deal for the seller.

          Now, if the hive came with a three frame extractor, THAT would be a good deal.

          Bill
          Sacramento, CA