Top Bar bee hive for sale with Bees installed 1 year ago

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2013
      This is an amazing deal $400.00 for a Top Bar bee hive for sale with Bees installed 1 year ago.

      We fed them thru out the winter and now they are thriving & they need to be moved asap,

      let us know if your interested 808-385-5550

      thanks
      Rich
    • BillOhio

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
          It would be good if you mentioned Where You Are?

          This is an amazing deal $400.00 for a Top Bar bee hive for sale with Bees installed 1 year ago.

          We fed them thru out the winter and now they are thriving & they need to be moved asap,

          let us know if your interested 808-385-5550

          thanks
          Rich

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Beekeeping-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Beekeeping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Gary Glaenzer
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
            Your Prefix Search Results
            Searching for area code 808, prefix 355:

            Area Code: 808
            Prefix: 355
            Location: Hilo, HI

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
              Thank you--- but is it so hard to just mention it in the email in the first place?
              Maggie

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
                no, it isn't

                in my book, NOT including it is not real good manners

                (please note that the second line has gone through about 10 toning-downs from the first draft)

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
                  $400 for a topbar hive is an amazing opportunity for the seller--I'm not so sure it is for a prospective buyer, especially located in Hawaii.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
                    Oh Beans!

                    Why don't we just put down what most beekeepers are thinking? $400 is an AWFUL LOT OF MONEY for any hive, top bar or Langstroth and this IS NOT A GOOD DEAL.

                    Well, as Bill in Ohio pointed out, it is a good deal for the seller.

                    Now, if the hive came with a three frame extractor, THAT would be a good deal.

                    Bill
                    Sacramento, CA