Re: [Beekeeping] Reusing frames

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      >>>    ... wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

      Yes.   Best to put the supers back on the same hive from which they came.   Don't spread diseases around your apiary that way.

      Mike in LA
    • husztek
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
        YES!

        ---- On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:08:46 -0700 Daryl<pastordarylmiller@...> wrote ----

        I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

        Bill Husztek
        Black Squirrel Cottage Enterprises
        7558 Marshall Drive
        Annandale, VA 22003
        703-573-8842
      • Gary Glaenzer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
          Why would you think you can not ?

          Just curious

          Gary

          I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?