RE: [Beekeeping] Reusing frames

  • Ruary Rudd
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      Yes
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Daryl
      Sent: 04 April 2013 18:09
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Beekeeping] Reusing frames

      I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

    • Carol Zaworski
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Yes, it is a good idea to do so. The bees will clean them all up for you if you want to store them for later, or just put them back in if you want.

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
          >>>    ... wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

          Yes.   Best to put the supers back on the same hive from which they came.   Don't spread diseases around your apiary that way.

          Mike in LA
        • husztek
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
            YES!

            ---- On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:08:46 -0700 Daryl<pastordarylmiller@...> wrote ----

            I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

            Bill Husztek
            Black Squirrel Cottage Enterprises
            7558 Marshall Drive
            Annandale, VA 22003
            703-573-8842
          • Gary Glaenzer
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
              Why would you think you can not ?

              Just curious

              Gary

              I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?