Reusing frames

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
      I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?
    • Ruary Rudd
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Yes
        I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

      • Carol Zaworski
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
          Yes, it is a good idea to do so. The bees will clean them all up for you if you want to store them for later, or just put them back in if you want.

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
            >>>    ... wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

            Yes.   Best to put the supers back on the same hive from which they came.   Don't spread diseases around your apiary that way.

            Mike in LA
          • husztek
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
              YES!

              ---- On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:08:46 -0700 Daryl<pastordarylmiller@...> wrote ----

              I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?

              Bill Husztek
              Black Squirrel Cottage Enterprises
              7558 Marshall Drive
              Annandale, VA 22003
              703-573-8842
            • Gary Glaenzer
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
                Why would you think you can not ?

                Just curious

                Gary

                I'm about to do some extracting and I'm wondering if I can put my frames right back in the super?