Re: [Beekeeping] fwd: Honey Bee Winter Survival Survey

  • Gary Glaenzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      If this is a 'survey', why does it link to a registration page for Cox Communications Web Mail ?

      Inquiring ('Enquiring' in the UK) Minds Want to Know !

      From:John McCabe <thistlecreekhoneycompany@...> Add to Addresses Block Sender
      Subject:Honey Bee Winter Survival Survey

      Hi, I'm a hobbyist beekeeper from Maryland and started a survey to
      evaluate over winter losses across this country.  I had 2 hives last
      summer.  One made it and one didn't.  It's no gimmick or spam. I'm
      just curious and created a survey to see what data I could find.  I
      don't have a lot of responses from California, so, if you could pass
      this URL to anyone in your beekeepers clubs, I would appreciate it.
      It's only 9 questions, free and anonymous. I will post results late
      this spring on BeeSource.com.

      http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=39bea4dd-a9be-4c82-b249-631e45a8d9b4

      John McCabe