RE: [Beekeeping] Vandals kill honey bees in Sterling Heights backyard

  • karon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013

      I don’t know if he could make that stick in court as a legit number. but, TBH, it would make me mad just thinking of the hours spent caring for the bees to have someone destroy them. rather like losing a pet. I often think of my beehives as each one being a pet, all the little bees aggregated to make one hive that is my own pet. It seems to me that each hive tends to develop its own ‘personality’ too.  But, maybe I’m just weird<G>

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary