Beekeeping is Worthwhile Investment

  • Charles Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      It’s March. Beekeepers are inspecting their queen/brood status and marking any weak colony for re-queening. They are ordering queens and packages of bees. Toward the end of the month, many beekeepers will be looking at adding supers and frames with new foundation to their stronger colonies.
      Read more at: http://bit.ly/YMvx7b
      Charles Walter

    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2013
        Obviously these people don't live in Maine. The rain has washed away most
        of the snow, but we could easily get a bunch more snow...

        Jim