RE: [Beekeeping] Re: A Beekeeping Question! Requeening a laying worker hive

  • karon
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 11, 2013

      Yep, looks like you either missed the queen or she may be a late raised home grown queen and might be small. Looks like that will be enough to keep the hive alive and that is a good thing. But, I would plan on requeening just to be on the safe side as soon as it is warm enough.

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary