Re: [Beekeeping] Re: Why 'natural' beekeeping could save our honey-making friends

  • Tim Arheit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      The same is true in Ohio and many other state.

      'Natural' beekeeping would be much more practical if we could also convince the pests and diseases  to go back to their natural origin.

      On 1/17/2013 12:52 PM, mdudley@... wrote:

      Before considering using any non-removable frame hives, check your your state laws. In Tennessee where I am at, it is illegal to have a hive without moveable frames.

      Marshall