Re: Why 'natural' beekeeping could save our honey-making friends

  • mdudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      Before considering using any non-removable frame hives, check your your state laws. In Tennessee where I am at, it is illegal to have a hive without moveable frames.

      Marshall

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Charles Walter wrote:

      > The honeybee is becoming an endangered species, with the finger of blame
      > pointing in multiple directions.
      > Read more at: http://bit.ly/TXVf7Y
      > Charles Walter

    • Tim Arheit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        The same is true in Ohio and many other state.

        'Natural' beekeeping would be much more practical if we could also convince the pests and diseases  to go back to their natural origin.