Why 'natural' beekeeping could save our honey-making friends

  • Charles Walter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      The honeybee is becoming an endangered species, with the finger of blame pointing in multiple directions.
      Read more at: http://bit.ly/TXVf7Y
      Charles Walter
    • mdudley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Before considering using any non-removable frame hives, check your your state laws. In Tennessee where I am at, it is illegal to have a hive without moveable frames.

        Marshall

        --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Charles Walter wrote:

        > The honeybee is becoming an endangered species, with the finger of blame
        > pointing in multiple directions.
        > Read more at: http://bit.ly/TXVf7Y
        > Charles Walter

      • Tim Arheit
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
          The same is true in Ohio and many other state.

          'Natural' beekeeping would be much more practical if we could also convince the pests and diseases  to go back to their natural origin.