Re: Bee concerns pose threat to OSR viability

  • kewisch@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Charles,

      this is a great article. Thank you. There is no chance that we get rid of pesticides and understanding how pesticides are used will help us to stick to the lesser evil.
      It says: in case of a neonicotinoid ban 90% would use more foliar sprays. I wish we would have a government program that does independent research on the side effects of pesticides, not only new ones but also the ones that are already approved.

      Jorg