Bee concerns pose threat to OSR viability

  • Charles Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Oilseed rape growers could lose one of their most powerful weapons against pest and virus attack if fresh studies into the implications for bees prove valid.
      Read more at: http://bit.ly/132tbUv
      Charles Walter

    • kewisch@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Charles,

        this is a great article. Thank you. There is no chance that we get rid of pesticides and understanding how pesticides are used will help us to stick to the lesser evil.
        It says: in case of a neonicotinoid ban 90% would use more foliar sprays. I wish we would have a government program that does independent research on the side effects of pesticides, not only new ones but also the ones that are already approved.

        Jorg