Re: [Beekeeping] Re: Western beekeepers hopeful of varroa mite solution

  • Spayneuteryourpets Spayneuteryourpets
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2012
      I thought it was short for beekeepers.

      From: "mdudley@..." <mdudley@...>
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:37 PM
      Subject: [Beekeeping] Re: Western beekeepers hopeful of varroa mite solution

      I only recently saw that term. I thought it was likely a contraction of bee and geek. But checking the dictionary the accepted definitions are:

      1.) A prehistoric animal with an awkward wingspan.
      2.) An outrageously adorable person with dinosaur-like qualities.

      Neither of which seem applicable to someone on the net sight unseen.

      Marshall