RE: [Beekeeping] Bees moved on my property - Lake Elsinore

  • dgaraix hotmail
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
      Thanks Mike for the warning and advice. They do seem to get a little bit agitated when getting too close. I'll bee as careful as possible.

      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      From: mws1112004@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:13:03 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Beekeeping] Bees moved on my property - Lake Elsinore

      >>>  I have a group of bees on my property  .....        If nobody is interested (in picking them up), I will get rid of them before Friday night.

      Bricklesbees,  if you decide to get rid of them, bee very careful and bee suited up completely and taped closed.  If you live in the Lake Elsinore area in California, that is Africanized bee territory.  If those bees are Africanized, even at night there exists the possibility that they could eat you alive before you got them killed off.  Please be very careful.  Good luck with your situation.