Photo quest leaves foolish man with big head

  • Charles Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      I hope you enjoy the story about bees, and I especially hope you enjoy the photographs that go with them. I also hope you enjoy the following story about taking those photographs.
      Read more at: http://bit.ly/X4c7vX
      Charles Walter
    • shirley harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thanks Charles Walter for sharing. This was a great article to read about the honeybees.
        Shirley