Re: [Beekeeping] Genetic 'remix' key to evolution of bee behavior: York Unive...

  • kakerby@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Charles, I just wanted to personally thank you for the intro.  Now I know what the link is for and what I'll find when I get there.  I do appreciate that, and I'm sure others do as well......
      Kathryn Kerby
      frogchorusfarm.com
      Snohomish, WA

      In a message dated 10/16/2012 9:02:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, habutti@... writes:

      Worker bees have become a highly skilled and specialized work force because the genes that determine their behavior are shuffled frequently, helping natural selection to build a better bee, research from York University suggests.
      Learn more at: http://bit.ly/Tu1Hir
      Charles Walter