RE: [Beekeeping] Re: Fw: Home Sales Tax

  • karon
    Message 1 of 68 , Sep 13, 2012

      Sorry, did not know you lived in the UK. Still and yet, remember that the majority of this group IS in the US. I really feel for YOU guys! your taxes can make ours look like peanuts!

      Meanwhile, it was STILL a mistake, and you STILL used uncalled for profanity. I realize that word is used in place of “Hello” in the UK, but it is not here.  I’m not going to storm your embassy over it, unlike some people would if you said the wrong thing, but, I think you need to learn to be a little more polite.

      Perhaps a copy of Emily Post?

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a free Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary

      www.YellowRibbonRosaries.com

      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 23, 2012
        Interesting thing about Pace...  one time I accidently dropped a jar of Pace near the bee yard and the bees really seemed to love.  I thought I would give them a little treat with another jar from the fridge that was getting old.  They didn't touch it.  The difference was mild vs medium.  Just for yucks I bought some hot which they seemed to also not care for.  So the moral is if you want to feed your bees picante sauce then make it mild or nothing!

        On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM, <dale.tongue@...> wrote:

        Bob,

          Pace be with you?  The only pace I have is picante sauce.  Your credibility is sky high ain’t it?

        Dale