looking for beekeeper in Penn.

  • pampersafehouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      hello, I have not yet started beekeeping though do intend to. One thing ones suggest is to get with other beekeeper/mentor. Is there any in the Timblin/Punxsutawney/Brookville Pennsylvania area. I live in Timblin and am 16 miles either way of Punx or Brookville. Ive checked the registry and univeristies for information. The Beekeeper registry has none listed. Thought I would check with ones here. thank you in advance. marilyn
    • milleruszk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012

        Marilyn,

        Check out the PA Beekeepers site for the local association near you.  They can find you a mentor.

        http://www.pastatebeekeepers.org/orgs.php

        Tom