Super-early registration

  • tvasylkivska
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      Dear Beekeepers and colleagues from Beekeepers Associations!
      Dear scientists and researchers!
      Dear equipment producers, exporters and importers,

      I would like to attract your attention to the fact that the registration deadline for the full delegates for the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress is drawing near (June 30, 2012).
      http://apimondia2013.info/registration

      We are using one more opportunity to provide our participants with the advantages of the super early Registration of the full delegate that could save up to 40% on their costs.

      Full delegate fee for super-early registration is 150 euro.

      You can download super-early registration form here http://apimondia2013.info/files/Api2013_regform.pdf

      Warmest regards,

      Tetyana Vasylkivska
      President,