Super-early registration

  • tvasylkivska
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear Beekeepers and colleagues from Beekeepers Associations!
      Dear scientists and researchers!
      Dear equipment producers, exporters and importers!

      Organizing Committee of the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress announces the start of the registration of the full delegates for the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress that will be held in Kyiv from September, 29 till October, 4, 2013. http://apimondia2013.info/registration

      We are using one more opportunity to provide our participants with the advantages of the super early Registration of the full delegate that could save up to 40% on their costs.

      Full delegate fee for super-early registration is 150 euro.
      Super-early registration for the full delegate will last till June 30, 2012.

      You can download super-early registration form here http://apimondia2013.info/files/Api2013_regform.pdf

      Warmest regards,

      Tetyana Vasylkivska
      President,
      XXXXIII Apimondia International
      Apicultural Congress
    • tvasylkivska
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
        Dear Beekeepers and colleagues from Beekeepers Associations!
        Dear scientists and researchers!
        Dear equipment producers, exporters and importers,

        I would like to attract your attention to the fact that the registration deadline for the full delegates for the XXXXIII International Apimondia Congress is drawing near (June 30, 2012).