Re: [Beekeeping] Re: swarms this year ?

  • Crzy-Pony
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2012
      to bad I have not heard of any yet. Who do you get your name out with? Where is Milford,Ma?
      Marlene

      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2012
        Milford MA is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.
        It was suggested I put my name out with the local police & fire departments - I'm thinking about stopping by and leaving some info there and in the next town over - I'm right on the town line.

        From: Annie Moon <one_likethewind@...>
        To: "Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com" <Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com>
        Cc: "Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com" <Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 10:08 PM

        Milford, Massachusetts
[...]

        =
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 14 , May 4, 2012
          Gary,

          Sounds like one royal mess to me, but I suppose it's the best way. Thanks for the advice. Should I come across something similar, I'll try it.

          Bill