Hi All, Newie here....

  • ClaudetteH
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      My name is Claudette and I live in NH. I have been browsing in here a while and thought it was about time I said hello.

      I got my first package ever today...I was told not to worry about my pant legs...ha.....The bee install went very well but I felt a little tickling going up up up my pant leg. When I started to walk away from the hive, bam...one sting....then another......One below my butt cheek...the other on my inner thigh...that was about as high as I wanted them to go....Next time, velcro straps on my pant legs....

      It was cold and cloudy today and they were not very happy bees...but they are all nestled in the hive with food now and hopefully very happy.....
    • Gary Glaenzer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2012
        Tall socks and tuck in the pants legs

        Where abouts in NH ?

        Never been there, on my 'to do list' for late spring 2014

        Gary

        My name is Claudette and I live in NH. I have been browsing in here a while and thought it was about time I said hello.

        I got my first package ever today...I was told not to worry about my pant legs...ha.....The bee install went very well but I felt a little tickling going up up up my pant leg. When I started to walk away from the hive, bam...one sting....then another......One below my butt cheek...the other on my inner thigh...that was about as high as I wanted them to go....Next time, velcro straps on my pant legs....

        It was cold and cloudy today and they were not very happy bees...but they are all nestled in the hive with food now and hopefully very happy.....

      • Gary Ilmanen
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2012
          No pictures? :)

          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM, ClaudetteH <hanscomc@...> wrote:
          ....one sting....then another......One below my butt cheek...the other on my inner thigh...
        • Crzy-Pony
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2012
            Hey Claudette  I am here in Raymond NH  Just hived two packages last night my self. One sting on the pinky --- my fault , grabbed the box by the screen part  duh. I hope 3rd year a charm thing happens this year. Luck has been in the barrel for some reason hope to find out this time what is going wrong. Good luck
            Marlene
            NHBA
            PBKA

            My name is Claudette and I live in NH.  I have been browsing in here a while and thought it was about time I said hello.

            I got my first package ever today...I was told not to worry about my pant legs...ha.....The bee install went very well but I felt a little tickling going up  up up my pant leg.  When I started to walk away from the hive, bam...one sting....then another......One below my butt cheek...the other on my inner thigh...that was about as high as I wanted them to go....Next time, velcro straps on my pant legs....

            It was cold and cloudy today and they were not very happy bees...but they are all nestled in the hive with food now and hopefully very happy.....

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)