Getting Ready to start !!

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Hi All,

      I have been hanging around the group for a couple years, planning to start beekeeping once I sold my house in Florida & moved north. How far north is to be determined. I have sold my house, and will be searching for my relocation spot soon. I plan to be in Tennessee, Kentucky, or North Carolina. For that general area, how late in the year could you get started? I don't know how long it will take me to find a farm, but just kinda wondering the general deadline before it's "wait until next year".

      Thanks for your input

      Jeff Beck