Sally wants you to take action on "Ban Pesticides Killing Honey Bees"!

  • stfpare@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24 8:56 PM

      Sally has just read and signed the petition: Ban Pesticides Killing Honey Bees

      You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/ban-pesticides-killing-honey-bees/

      Message from Sally:
      -----

      Hi, I signed the petition "Ban Pesticides Killing Honey Bees". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 5,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

      -----

      ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

      ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. www.care2.com