What is this stuff?

  • cheflora
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
      Hello everyone. My husband and I stumbled across some beekeeping equipment, and not totally sure what each item is used for. I labeled the pictures what I think they are. Any help would be great.

      Lora in IN
    • baldbeeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
        Hello Lora,

        I think the labels you have made for your eight photos are correct. Some is obsolete, some may still be useful. Looking at the brand plates in some of your photos, you could wander through the products currently offered at https://kelleybees.com/Products/ and find equivalents.

        baldbeeman in CO USA