Re: [Beekeeping] Protecting Hives during Hurricanes

  • Dale Tongue
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2011
      I don't see any replies on this yet, but I think I'd put the hive on a pallet, and strap it down with cargo straps (the rachet kind you can get at home depot if they're open).
      Dale

      On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 1:52 PM, laingcroftfarm <laingcroftfarm@...> wrote:

      Since I am now sitting in the middle of a hurricane in Virginia, it occurs to me to ask how we would protect a hive during weather with 30-60 mile an hour winds coming from the N-NE?