Re: Spanish Messages

  • vickijbasham
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 9 11:13 AM
      I'm intensely interested in both beekeeping AND learning Spanish, so I really enjoy seeing the posts from Beekeeping without Borders.

      In fact, I was wondering if anyone in this group might be willing to offer a list of beekeeping terms along with their Spanish equivalents? It would be a very nice thing to have, for me at least, and I would appreciate it greatly!

      Vicki in Central Coast California

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holmes <wwwcight@...> wrote:

      > I started off thinking they were spam and ignoring them.
      >
      > Then someone said what they were.
      >
      > I then used google translate to read them, you can use the service at
      > translate.google.com, or if you have googlemail then it works inside the
      > email application to translate.
      >
      > "Beekeeping without Borders" actually really interesting, give it a try...

      > On 6 July 2011 15:07, Patti Jo <pjpipersmom@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I don't mind them at all.....
      > >
      > > *Patti Jo*
      > > **
      > > *"...I arise in the morning torn between a desire *
      > > *t**o improve (or save) the world and a desire to *
      > > *enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard *
      > > *to plan the day." E.B. White*

    • vickijbasham
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 11 9:22 AM
        Sorry this message went out twice. I wrote the first one several days ago and never saw it appear. So I tried again and both appeared the same day.

        Vicki

        --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "vickijbasham" <vicki@...> wrote:

        > I'm intensely interested in both beekeeping AND learning Spanish, so I really enjoy seeing the posts from Beekeeping without Borders.
        >
        > In fact, I was wondering if anyone in this group might be willing to offer a list of beekeeping terms along with their Spanish equivalents? It would be a very nice thing to have, for me at least, and I would appreciate it greatly!
        >
        > Vicki in Central Coast California
        >
        > --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Nick Holmes <wwwcight@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I started off thinking they were spam and ignoring them.
        > >
        > > Then someone said what they were.
        > >
        > > I then used google translate to read them, you can use the service at
        > > translate.google.com, or if you have googlemail then it works inside the
        > > email application to translate.
        > >
        > > "Beekeeping without Borders" actually really interesting, give it a try...

        > > On 6 July 2011 15:07, Patti Jo <pjpipersmom@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > I don't mind them at all.....
        > > >
        > > > *Patti Jo*
        > > > **
        > > > *"...I arise in the morning torn between a desire *
        > > > *t**o improve (or save) the world and a desire to *
        > > > *enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard *
        > > > *to plan the day." E.B. White*

      • stoneridgesheepfarm
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 7, 2011
          Vicki,

          Si no has recibido otra repuesta, yo puedo ayudarte. Mandame una lista de palabras en ingles que quieres conocer en espanol, y te las veulvo traducidas en espanol.

          Je peux faire la meme chose pour ceux qui s'interesse a aprendre le meme vocabulaire en francais.

          Und auch auf Deutsch.

          Wm.
          www.stoneridgefarm.com