Re: Swarm Retrieval without a Ladder

  • Breckenridge
    Message 1 of 20 , May 27, 2011
      A little FYI on the AHB. I live on the Kern/Sanbernardino county line and have recovered two (2) AHB swarms in the past 4 years. The second of which I had Dept Ag come out and get some carcass samples to confirm what I think I know. As long as you are prepared for them when you get there it is not so bad. Not something for the queezy that's for sure.s