Re: [Beekeeping] Bee Venom May Help Treat Parkinson's Disease

  • Stephen Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      Though anecdotal, it seems like there are quite a few Parkinson's who benefit from Bee Sting Therapy, and don't forget about the tremendous bebfit for MS.

      On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 7:44 AM, hivehealth <editor@...> wrote:

      Bee Venom May Help Treat Parkinson's Disease

      Bee Venom Reduces Neuroinflammation in the MPTP-Induced Model of Parkinson's Disease

      Int J Neurosci, 2011 Jan 26

      http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2011/01/bee-venom-may-help-treat-parkinsons.html

      Aim: This study was designed to investigate the anti-inflammatory effects of bee venom (BV) in a 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-induced mouse model of Parkinson's disease (PD)…

    • kwilson7565
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
        I know a beekeeper that is a Apitherapist and he treats a lady with Parkinsons and she is already off of all here medications!