Bee Venom May Help Treat Parkinson's Disease

  • hivehealth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011

      Bee Venom May Help Treat Parkinson's Disease

      Bee Venom Reduces Neuroinflammation in the MPTP-Induced Model of Parkinson's Disease

      Int J Neurosci, 2011 Jan 26

      http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2011/01/bee-venom-may-help-treat-parkinsons.html

      Aim: This study was designed to investigate the anti-inflammatory effects of bee venom (BV) in a 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-induced mouse model of Parkinson's disease (PD)…

    • Stephen Johnson

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
          I know a beekeeper that is a Apitherapist and he treats a lady with Parkinsons and she is already off of all here medications!