Re: [Beekeeping] HELLO

  • khurshid ahmad
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hello Bootman
      Tell me where exactly you are located in NC. Beekeeping depends a lot on the natural flora and types of crops grown in the area.
      Khurshid

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        I’m in the western end of the state and one major crop is apples and other wild and garden/field crops. We have an abundance of different wild plants. Where are you?

        Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:19 AM

        Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:31 PM

        MERRY XMASS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WONDERING IF I CAN JOIN YOUR GROUP??