Re: [Beekeeping] HELLO

  • NCBootman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hello. Tell us more about you. I’m in North Carolina and learning about beekeeping right now. I get my first bees this spring and am going to bee school starting in January. Tell us about you.

      NCBootMan

      Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:31 PM
      Subject: [Beekeeping] HELLO

      MERRY XMASS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WONDERING IF I CAN JOIN YOUR GROUP??

    • khurshid ahmad
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hello Bootman
        Tell me where exactly you are located in NC. Beekeeping depends a lot on the natural flora and types of crops grown in the area.
        Khurshid

        Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:31 PM

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          I’m in the western end of the state and one major crop is apples and other wild and garden/field crops. We have an abundance of different wild plants. Where are you?

          Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:19 AM

          Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 11:31 PM

          MERRY XMASS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WONDERING IF I CAN JOIN YOUR GROUP??