Re: [Beekeeping] Re: Combining small colonies for winter

  • Alan Fox
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2010
                    Hi I have a queen that was drone laying at the back end of the season, I left a queen cell in hoping that it would supercede itself but I don't think it worked out. There may have not been enough drones about for the new queen to mate with so late in the season. I've left it and will requeen it next year.
                                                            regards Alan