Fw: Fwd: Read quietly then send it back on its journey

  • Kayode Osinaike
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010

       God bless you all

      JKOOsinaike

      PRAISE  THE  LORD  O  MY  SOUL
      WHEN  I  LIVE
      I  WILL  PRAISE  THE  LORD

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: abiodun abiola ogunbase <abiobase@...>
      Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 5:32:50 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Read quietly then send it back on its journey

      Read quietly then send it back on its journey

      Read quietly

      To realize
      The value of a sister/brother
      Ask someone
      Who doesn't have one.

      To realize
      The value of ten years:
      Ask a newly
      Divorced couple.

      To realize
      The value of four years:
      Ask a graduate.

      To realize
      The value of one year:
      Ask a student who
      Has failed a final exam.

      To realize
      The value of nine months:
      Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

      To realize
      The value of one month:
      Ask a mother
      Who has given birth to
      A premature baby.

      To realize
      The value of one week:
      Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

      To realize
      The value of one minute:
      Ask a person
      Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

      To realize
      The value of one second:
      Ask a person
      Who has survived an accident.

      Time waits for no one.

      Treasure every moment you have.

      You will treasure it even more when
      You can share it with someone special.

      To realise the value of a friend or family member:

      LOSE ONE.

      The origin of this letter is unknown,
      But it brings good luck to everyone who passes it on.

      Remember....

      Hold on tight to the ones you love!

      Do not keep this letter.

      Send it to friends & family to whom you wish good
      fortune
      .  And don't forget the one who sent it to you!

      .

      Remember do unto others as you will like them do unto you!!!

    • roger g
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
        DELETED, got nothing to do with beekeeping which is what this site is for. don't clutter mailboxes with unwanted crap. Excuse my ranting but in bad mood and pain this morning. Think i'll go play with the bees for some apitheropy

        --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Kayode Osinaike <jkoosinaike@...> wrote:

        > God bless you all
        > JKOOsinaike
        >
        > PRAISE THE LORD O MY SOUL
        > WHEN I LIVE
        > I WILL PRAISE THE LORD

      • Dani
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
          I am leaving this list. Sick of the crazy religious/political spew.

          KEEP YOUR GOD TO YOURSELF!

          I said good day.

          Dani

          Everson, Wa.