Re: Eliminating off-topic posts

  • jessegrimmer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      I have been reading posts now and have noticed a couple of things about Sammy. He likes to argue. If he's not trying to make somebody feel studid about the way they keep bees he's knit-picking over stuff that has nothing to do with bees. He thrives on conflict. The solution is not a filter. Try this...If somebody is talking about bees go ahead and respond. Try not to use capital letter so as NOT TO SEEM LIKE YOUR SHOUTING! If, on the other hand, a person mentions something that's off topic...just ignor him/her. Don't respond...don't acknowledge...just act like he/she didn't type a thing. Understand this. Arguing with Sammy is like wrestling with a pig in the mud...eventually you realize the pig likes it.
      Jess in Bartonville