Re: [Beekeeping] Granulated honey

  • jon47us
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      Thanks, Sammy

      From: "FarmerBrown49@..." <FarmerBrown49@...>
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 12:26:56 AM
      Subject: Re: [Beekeeping] Granulated honey

      You can place them in a very warm room as long as it is not warm enough to melt the wax and it will once again become liquid or you can save it for feed.  However if you give it to a colony that does not need it they will simply leave it as is until they need it.

      Sammy
      Buy Foreign.
      Help put another American out of a job.
      That next American job lost maybe yours.
      http://www.brownsbees.com/

      In a message dated 5/30/2010 8:23:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jon47us@... writes:
      I have about 15 honey supers that have granulated honey in the frams. Will the bees clean this out,or should I recycle them??