Re: Question on observation hive entrance.

  • bdloving
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      A downward slant will also prevent rain etc from flooding the hive.
      Hmmm....bees wearing scuba tanks. <G>

      --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, ROBERT J STOCKLEY <bruzgul@y...>
      wrote:
      > I don't see any problem with that...but make it slanting down not
      up. Its hard to remove dead bees,debrees etc...easier to move
      downhill...especially with that turn. Bob

      > kamaaina_rabbitry <crablepipes@h...> wrote:The location I have for
      my newly made observation hive is going to

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/