Correlation between CCD and packages

  • Phil Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:34 AM
      Has anyone/is anyone planning to correlate CCD losses with the source of the bees? I have in mind that most US beeks probably buy packages, which are in no way 'proper' colonies, probably having imported, artificially-inseminated queens and who-knows-what in the way of medication. If ferals are surviving against the trend, surely this is an obvious line of enquiry?

      Best regards,

      Phil Chandler
      phil@...
      2010-04-01