Bee eating spiders

  • elefantmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      Hi!! My name is Fleur
      Im not a bee keeper...but i need expert advice!!.My mother has a wild
      bee hive in an old water mill in Teruel Spain.She would like to keep
      it and become a bee keeper.Her problem at the moment is that a whole
      load of spiders are attacking the hive and covering it up with
      webs.My mother has tried to get the spiders off,but they are great
      big things that just come back.
      Any suggestions??
      Also could you recomend any good books,web pages etc for her to read.
      Thank-you for your help!!
      Fleur